Monday, March 31, 2014

Simple Nature Orange Smoothie Body Wash & Lotion Review

Simple Nature™ – All Natural & Organic Baby Care Products - Natural & Organic Shampoo, Body Wash, Hair Conditioner, Face/Body Lotion, Diaper Rash Cream, And So Much More!

Bianca is a licensed cosmetologist, skin care professional/expert and mother who feels that her children deserve better. She didn't read labels on well known baby products until she had her own child and boy was she shocked by all of the harsh ingredients and toxins found in them. She didn't want to expose her child's sensitive skin to these nasty or questionable chemicals on a daily basis. Right then, she knew that there had to be something better but was rather disappointed with the lack of better choices in natural baby care which were truly free of the stuff she wanted to try and avoid. With this, she set out to create her own line of baby products. It took a lot of hard work and patience, but Simple Nature was born!

Orange Smoothie Shampoo & Body Wash and Face & Body Lotion. 

Simple Nature Orange Smoothie Shampoo & Body Wash ($14.45ARV) and Face & Body Lotion ($14.95ARV) are all natural , tear free, hypoallergenic and completely free of toxins! They also most definitely smell deliciously like an actual Orange Smoothie, which is a delightful scent every time either of the boys receive a bath.

Cruelty free & vegan logo

The Shampoo & Body Wash is a wonderfully gentle and low foaming cleanser that contains only the finest natural and organic ingredients which effectively moisturize, soother and cleanse from head to toe. It has creamy shea and mango butters along with essential oils of orange and natural vanilla extract which leave hair and skin feeling amazingly soft and the scent is amazingly fresh.
Simple Nature's Face & Body Lotion is a wonderful lightweight daily lotion which also contains only the finest natural and organic ingredients, just as the shampoo and body wash, to effectively moisturize and soothe your little ones or your own body and face. It also has creamy shea and mango butters as well as essential oils of orange and natural vanilla extract which help the skin feel baby soft and smell amazingly fresh.

These all natural shampoo and body wash and face and body lotions contain no gluten, soy, dairy or GMO ingredients. They are also suitable from birth through adulthood and are safe for daily use.



Due to the horrendous mess Ezio had made with soy "peanut" butter I do not have a photo of him pre-bath as I wanted to stop the mess as soon as possible! But you can still see a tad bit of it on his face. The Simple Nature shampoo & body wash cleaned him up so amazingly well! I was truly shocked as I initially thought I'd have to expose his sensitive skin to dish soap to help cut the massive amount of oil within the soy peanut butter. I was definitely wrong on that one, this product did all of the work with a little assistance from nothing more then some nice warm water. The shampoo and body wash has been great for use on Ezio who is 2 years old, Cade who is 3 years old and some how is constantly filthy, Jedilynn who is 8 years old and I've even used it on myself! I absolutely love the Orange Smoothie scent of this shampoo and body wash so I could not help my self and had to give it a shot on my own skin. Ezio has rather sensitive skin and eczema, his eczema is worse in the winter. We live in an old house, which was built in 1920 and it is extremely dry in our house during the winter. We all suffer from pretty rough and itchy dry skin in the winter. I was so pleased to have this shampoo and body wash for the kids and while I did enjoy using it myself, I wanted to use it for the kids so it lasted a bit longer. You really do not need a lot of soap either, not even for Ezio's massive soy peanut butter mess. I've been able to use this product on Ezio with out needing to follow up with the face and body lotion and he had soft and moisturized skin after his bath. However, his knees get really dry really quick no matter what so whether I put the lotion on him right after the bath or hours later it still helps.


Ezio loves to "help" me when it's time for lotion, really he just tries to eat or maybe rather drink the lotion... not sure why, but he has always loved consuming lotion. I try to prevent it at all costs. Anyhow, the vast majority of the time I lotion Ezio up the Simple Nature Orange Smoothie Face & Body Lotion BEFORE drying him off. When you apply lotion before drying off the skin, the water left on the skin helps draw in more of the lotion and helps moisturize better and for longer! Between bathes he does need lotion reapplied to his legs and sometimes his arms, if we are home I'll often grab a warm wet rag and moisten his skin before applying the lotion and it really helps! I love this face and body lotion, it goes on the skin and seeps in so smoothly. I rarely have to reapply lotion, aside from the bit that I just mentioned with this stuff. It's like an instant relief for him, making it also a nice relief for myself. I really don't like lotion, I don't like the way it feels on my own skin. Most lotions seem to just sit on top of my skin, but I love using this stuff on my own hands and arms.

Connect
Website
Newsletter
Facebook
Twitter @Simple_Nature
Pinterest

Disclosure: We received the above products in exchange for our honest review. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment